What we do?
- Guest Room Control Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Lighting Controls
- Integrated Room Solutions
Savings, comfort and safety
- SYSTEM BASED ON COMPACT SERIES CONTROLLERS
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION
- APPLICABLE IN ANY HOTEL SIZE
- OFFERS WIDE RANGE OF FUNCTIONALITIES
For more info visit Smart Hotel Control site.
Major Advantages of the System are
Energy consumption is one of the largest operating costs in hotels. Guests are away from their rooms more than 50% of the time, frequently leaving utilities running in their absence. Our system provides better management of energy consumption, and therefore major savings.
By cutting energy consumption, our solution is going along with green trends in building technology. Saving the environment has become a very important mission for humanity and with our solutions, hotels can make a small contribution to that mission.
One of the key tasks in hospitality industry is bringing comfort to guests. By making it easy to control room elements, with everything at hand, with intuitive panels and ease of access, our solution brings high comfort level to guests.
Another big issue in hotel business is security. With security measures both in access control and in monitoring, the system represents a secure option both for hotel owners and guests.
Our controllers are programmable, making it easy for our clients to choose the perfect room setting in their hotel. Whether it is a small simple hotel, or a luxurious one, we have a solution that can cover many options.
On our glass panels, you can choose different colors and pictogram designs, so that it best suits your hotel interior design. Different styles of room panels make them adjustable to any room design.
Easy to integrate with other systems in the building via BACnet or Modbus protocol.
Hotel room smart management system based on C series of microcontrollers is a flexible solution applicable for different size hotels – from small inns to luxurious hotels.
Main functionalities are access control, power saving, staff monitoring and more effective processing of different alarms.
Access control is implemented by RFID cards with security codes that guarantee safety in building. Security level is increased by alarm signals (SOS, flood, burglary) instantly sent to the monitoring computer.
Energy consumption optimization is achieved by air-condition system management, room lighting control and water consumption control.
Monitoring of hotel staff activities includes monitoring and reports on cleaning, maintenance and room availability control. This kind of monitoring improves quality of service and reduces business expenses.
Alarm system processing includes SOS calls, room service, “do not disturb” sign, flood and fire alarms, unauthorized access alarm etc. These features increase security level in the hotel and are often required for hotel’s higher rank.
Web BACnet RouterWBa BACnet Router
Web BACnet router represents a connection between rooms and hotel monitoring system, using a BACnet protocol to connect to controllers and TCP/IP to further connect to the network.
Functional ControllerFunctional Controller
Master Controller can be chosen from a variety of our controllers depending on requirements. The user may mix and match various IO resources (binary or universal inputs, binary or analog outputs and communication protocols (Modbus and BACnet MSTP).
Glass Room unitsGlass Room units
Room units are defined based on needs, design, technical solution, etc. They are luxurious glass touch panels. Depending on the room configuration, they can include a card holder, corridor panel, thermostat units, bedside panels, and much more. There is also a wide selection of colors and pictogram designs to choose from. Room units are connected to a controller via Modbus protocol.
- Room controllers are connected per floors or sections by BACnet MS/TP IP connection RS485 with BACnet router C4.WBR.02
- One MS/TP line can connect for example up to 254 C2.FNC.34 functional controllers. Length of the communication line is maximum 1000 m.
- BACnet router is connected to the monitoring server by ethernet connection on BACnet/IP protocol
- Our system communicates with PMS and BMS and any other external system such as fire protection system
- Central server (SHC-R) has SCADA functionality and can be extended with various data link and visualization modules
- SHC-R acts as a communication bridge with Fidelio
- Smart Hotel Control enables complete overview at the reception. From check-in to check-out all calls and signals sent by guest from their rooms are registered at the reception
- Further more, reception receives emergency signals such as flood and burglary
- All signals are shown in real time
- Our system uses standard BACnet and Modbus protocols
- Modular – supports different data sources and data visualization modes
- Micros Fidelio is one of the most widely used hotel property management systems
- Smart Hotel Control integrates through FIAS into hotel systems that use Micros Fidelio
- Micros Fidelio covers reservations, guests, rooms, keys, state of equipment in rooms, hotel staff, paid contents (swimming pools, saunas, parking, etc.)
ROOM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Toccata is a RMS that incorporates room monitoring and hotel management. The application enables an unlimited number of users.
- Server application is based on SQL database and has a REST API.
- Provides real-time monitoring of numerous events such as door state, room fan speed, who is present and temperature measurements.
- Monitors the status of the room (DND, MUR, SOS) Supports seasonal programming of temperature settings.
- Desktop client with modern, sleek design.
- Supports encoding keycards for guests and staff (Modbus protocol).
- Latest TCP/IP interface to PMS (e.g Protel).
- Communication with room controllers is done with BACnet protocol.
- Scalable and modular system.
- Has integrated alarm system that tracks all emergencies.
- System log tracks all events in the hotel.
- Provides staff management module.
RECOMMENDED ACTIVE COMPONENTS REQUIREMENTS
Secure communication is based on a reliable passive and active network connections with the following minimum requirements:
- 10/100 Base-T layer 3 edge switches
- Redundant fiber links (Secondary and primary links) to connect edge switches to core switch
- Core Switch with Hot- swappable, redundant, and integrated fan and power supply assemblies
- VLANs with dedicated bandwidth
- UPS for every rack in each IDF/MDF
- UPS for Servers and Workstations
- Bandwidth consumption per RCU is almost negligible <50 Bytes per sec or 0.4 kbs
We recommend utilization of supervision software and port monitoring utilities
To ensure proper operation, a reliable hardware and software shall be provided with the correct platform as follows:
|SERVER AND NETWORK MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS|
|Processor||Intel Xeon E3|
|Storage||256 GB for database (min RAID 1)|
|SERVER SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS|
|CLIENT MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS|
|Processor||Dual Core 2.0 GHZ|
|CLIENT SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS|
Hotel clerk can remotely access information related to any room using selected (activated) options (filters). Currently available options are: set and actual room temperature, fan speed, room door open/closed, SOS activated, Room Service ordered, room status, Do Not Disturb sign on. The status of rooms is shown by different colors: yellow – occupied, blue – available, gray – out of service.
Fan speed monitoring
Add a new guest, Rent a room, Card creation
PMS is used for collecting data for this part of the application. Toccata can operate independently from PMS to program or erase key cards. The list of guests can be selected on the drop-down menu.
This section is to be used by hotel staff for key-cards encoding.
- The server application and the PostgreSQL database are designed to serve a single hotel.
- If Java JRE is not installed it should be installed with the minimum version of 1.8
- Installation will be conducted by a trained IT person.
- Connection with the card encoder needs be manually set for each client.
- Server needs to be configured with a static IP address.
THIRD PARTY LIMITATIONS
- Client application doesn't have a limitation on number of users.
- There is no limit to the number of card encoding units that can be added to the application.
RFID Card Reader RG.CRA.01Read more
RFID Corridor Status RG.CSA.01Read more
Card Holder RG.CHA.01Read more
Card Holder RG.CHA.10Read more
Remote Display Unit RG.RDA.01Read more
Remote Display Unit RG.RDA.03Read more
Remote Display Unit RG.RDA.10Read more
Remote Display Unit RG.RDA.11Read more
Keypad Unit RG.KPA.01Read more
Keypad Unit RG.KTA.01Read more
Web BACnet Router – C4.WBR.02499.00 €1x 100BASE-TX Bacnet IP / Modbus IPAdd to cart
4x RS485 BACnet MSTP / Modbus RTU or ACSII
BACnet PLC – C2.FNC.338 relay outputsRead more
8 digital inputs
4 analog outputs
8 universal inputs (voltage / current / resistance)
BACnet PLC – C2.DIO.138 relay outputsRead more
8 digital inputs
BACnet PLC – C2.DIO.338 relay outputsRead more
24 digital inputs
BACnet PLC – C1.POW.01Power supplyRead more
BACnet PLC – C2.LDC.01DALI Master GatewayRead more
BACnet PLC – C2.LPD.04Lighting Phase Cut DimmerRead more
BACnet PLC – C2.LPD.06Lighting Phase Cut DimmerRead more